UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Ormat Technologies (ORA) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:48 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Ormat Technologies (NYSE: ORA) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $54. Analyst Noah Kaye expects the company's expertise and proprietary technology advantages to support share gains in geothermal.
"We see ORA as a vertically integrated leader in geothermal energy with best-in-class project development capabilities, proprietary binary technology, a proven ability to consistently generate double-digit project IRRs and improving financial execution on a corporate level. We believe ORA is well positioned to capture share of the 185+ GW of undeveloped global geothermal resources, particularly in developing markets," said Kaye.
Shares of Ormat Technologies closed at $49.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!