UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Ormat Technologies (ORA) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:48 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Ormat Technologies (NYSE: ORA) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $54. Analyst Noah Kaye expects the company's expertise and proprietary technology advantages to support share gains in geothermal.
"We see ORA as a vertically integrated leader in geothermal energy with best-in-class project development capabilities, proprietary binary technology, a proven ability to consistently generate double-digit project IRRs and improving financial execution on a corporate level. We believe ORA is well positioned to capture share of the 185+ GW of undeveloped global geothermal resources, particularly in developing markets," said Kaye.
Shares of Ormat Technologies closed at $49.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!