UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Ormat Technologies (ORA) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:48 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Ormat Technologies (NYSE: ORA) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $54. Analyst Noah Kaye expects the company's expertise and proprietary technology advantages to support share gains in geothermal.
"We see ORA as a vertically integrated leader in geothermal energy with best-in-class project development capabilities, proprietary binary technology, a proven ability to consistently generate double-digit project IRRs and improving financial execution on a corporate level. We believe ORA is well positioned to capture share of the 185+ GW of undeveloped global geothermal resources, particularly in developing markets," said Kaye.
Shares of Ormat Technologies closed at $49.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Argus Starts Arista Networks (ANET) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!