UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 25, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $36.
Analyst Ittai Kidron said, "We're bullish on Nutanix's growth prospects given (1) its differentiated Acropolis OS and innovative hyperconverged solution that's displacing legacy data center solutions due to its low cost and ability to make IT "invisible"; (2) a large TAM (~$5.4B in '16, 24.2% 2015-20E CAGR) that will get larger longer term as hyperconverged displaces more traditional storage ($22.4B) and server ($55.7B) deployments; and (3) a successful land-and-expand business model that's driving strong customer additions (3,768, up 109.4% YoY) and sales expansion (Global 2000 customers expanding 7.2x over first 18 months). Our $36 PT is supported by Nutanix's strong and sustainable growth profile (51.3% FY16-18E CAGR)."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix (NTNX) PT Raised to $38 at Oppenheimer
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Nutanix (NTNX) Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!