UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:50 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $34. Analyst Colin Rusch sponsor and pipeline strength support growth and capital advantage.
"We initiate coverage of NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) with an Outperform rating and a 12- to 18-month price target of $34, based on our dividend discount model. We see NEP as having best-in-class right of first offer (ROFO) projects and pipeline of potential assets with a strong, financially sophisticated sponsor; low beta; and an inexpensive public currency which we believe bodes well for consistent accretive growt," said Rusch.
Shares of NextEra Energy Partners closed at $30.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!