UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) at Outperform
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:50 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE: NEP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $34. Analyst Colin Rusch sponsor and pipeline strength support growth and capital advantage.
"We initiate coverage of NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) with an Outperform rating and a 12- to 18-month price target of $34, based on our dividend discount model. We see NEP as having best-in-class right of first offer (ROFO) projects and pipeline of potential assets with a strong, financially sophisticated sponsor; low beta; and an inexpensive public currency which we believe bodes well for consistent accretive growt," said Rusch.
Shares of NextEra Energy Partners closed at $30.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!