UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts NRG Yield (NYLD) at Perform
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:52 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on NRG Yield (NYSE: NYLD) with a Perform rating. Analyst Colin Rusch noted that the company is highly levered relative to peers.
"We believe that NYLD benefits from its scale and diverse portfolio of generating assets. However, the company is also highly levered relative to peers, and while we acknowledge the cash flow-matching characteristics inherent in its debt portfolio, we note that cash flow variability caused by resource availability could result in a strain on the company’s liquidity. We also note that our runoff scenario suggests that without additional CAFDS-accretive acquisitions, the company risks not being able to meet its current debt service and simultaneously achieve its goal of 15% annual dividend growth," said Rusch.
Shares of NRG Yield closed at $17.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!