UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts NRG Yield (NYLD) at Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 9:52 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on NRG Yield (NYSE: NYLD) with a Perform rating. Analyst Colin Rusch noted that the company is highly levered relative to peers.
"We believe that NYLD benefits from its scale and diverse portfolio of generating assets. However, the company is also highly levered relative to peers, and while we acknowledge the cash flow-matching characteristics inherent in its debt portfolio, we note that cash flow variability caused by resource availability could result in a strain on the company’s liquidity. We also note that our runoff scenario suggests that without additional CAFDS-accretive acquisitions, the company risks not being able to meet its current debt service and simultaneously achieve its goal of 15% annual dividend growth," said Rusch.
Shares of NRG Yield closed at $17.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!