UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Boingo Wireless (WIFI) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 14, 2016 9:32 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $12. Analyst Timothy Horan said the company is well positioned to leverage data growth.
"Boingo is well through a radical transformation that positions it to benefit from the secular growth in data usage. We expect mobile data traffic to grow 10x in the next six years, and Boingo can uniquely aid this growth through small cells that combine LTE and Wi-Fi roaming to wireless and cable operators. Boingo can be the low-cost provider of offloaded wireless data traffic in dense areas. We believe growth in data usage will necessitate a 25-50% increase in cell site equivalent locations, driving 20%plus growth in small cell growth (Wi-Fi and LTE). Given the secular tailwinds, we believe that Boingo can grow revenue by 12% and EBITDA by 15% per year," said Horan.
Shares of Boingo Wireless closed at $8.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!