UPDATE: Oppenheimer Sees Opportunity in Tech Sell-Off; Netflix (NFLX) and Yelp (YELP) Raised to Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Ford Motor (F) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/28: (RCII) (IRM) (MRK) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (WHR) Lower (more...)
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Time for Apple (AAPL) Stock to Take a Breather, Nomura Says
Oppenheimer upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $419. Yelp (NASDAQ: YELP) was also upgraded to Outperform with a price target of $78. Analyst Jason Helfstein sees opportunity in recent weakness.
"In our view, the recent sell-off in high-beta Internet and technology stocks has created a buying opportunity in certain stocks in our coverage universe. As we view near-term fundamentals as unchanged, we are upgrading the shares of NFLX and YELP to Outperform from Perform. Based on prior price target calculations, we estimate 24% and 19% upside, respectively, with favorable near-term technical support," said Helfstein
Shares of Netflix closed at $337.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Near Inflection Point, Morgan Stanley Upgrades to Overweight
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to 'Street High' $195 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Windstream (WIN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!