UPDATE: Oppenheimer Sees Opportunity in Tech Sell-Off; Netflix (NFLX) and Yelp (YELP) Raised to Outperform
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
Oppenheimer upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $419. Yelp (NASDAQ: YELP) was also upgraded to Outperform with a price target of $78. Analyst Jason Helfstein sees opportunity in recent weakness.
"In our view, the recent sell-off in high-beta Internet and technology stocks has created a buying opportunity in certain stocks in our coverage universe. As we view near-term fundamentals as unchanged, we are upgrading the shares of NFLX and YELP to Outperform from Perform. Based on prior price target calculations, we estimate 24% and 19% upside, respectively, with favorable near-term technical support," said Helfstein
Shares of Netflix closed at $337.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades MKS Instruments (MKSI) to Buy
- Williams Partners LP (WPZ) PT Raised to $40 at Goldman Sachs
- Qualcomm (QCOM) PT Lowered to $58 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!