UPDATE: Oppenheimer Sees Opportunity in Tech Sell-Off; Netflix (NFLX) and Yelp (YELP) Raised to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Oppenheimer upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $419. Yelp (NASDAQ: YELP) was also upgraded to Outperform with a price target of $78. Analyst Jason Helfstein sees opportunity in recent weakness.
"In our view, the recent sell-off in high-beta Internet and technology stocks has created a buying opportunity in certain stocks in our coverage universe. As we view near-term fundamentals as unchanged, we are upgrading the shares of NFLX and YELP to Outperform from Perform. Based on prior price target calculations, we estimate 24% and 19% upside, respectively, with favorable near-term technical support," said Helfstein
Shares of Netflix closed at $337.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Upgrades Analog Devices (ADI) to Overweight on Apple 3D Touch Win
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Broadcom (BRCM) to Buy
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!