UPDATE: Oppenheimer Sees Opportunity in Tech Sell-Off; Netflix (NFLX) and Yelp (YELP) Raised to Outperform
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Oppenheimer upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $419. Yelp (NASDAQ: YELP) was also upgraded to Outperform with a price target of $78. Analyst Jason Helfstein sees opportunity in recent weakness.
"In our view, the recent sell-off in high-beta Internet and technology stocks has created a buying opportunity in certain stocks in our coverage universe. As we view near-term fundamentals as unchanged, we are upgrading the shares of NFLX and YELP to Outperform from Perform. Based on prior price target calculations, we estimate 24% and 19% upside, respectively, with favorable near-term technical support," said Helfstein
Shares of Netflix closed at $337.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- HP Enterprise's (HPE) Free Cash Flow Needs to Improve in 2016 - RBC
- Baird Says Analog Devices (ADI) is Well Positioned to Retain Consumer Position; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!