UPDATE: Oppenheimer Sees Opportunity in Tech Sell-Off; Netflix (NFLX) and Yelp (YELP) Raised to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Oppenheimer upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $419. Yelp (NASDAQ: YELP) was also upgraded to Outperform with a price target of $78. Analyst Jason Helfstein sees opportunity in recent weakness.
"In our view, the recent sell-off in high-beta Internet and technology stocks has created a buying opportunity in certain stocks in our coverage universe. As we view near-term fundamentals as unchanged, we are upgrading the shares of NFLX and YELP to Outperform from Perform. Based on prior price target calculations, we estimate 24% and 19% upside, respectively, with favorable near-term technical support," said Helfstein
Shares of Netflix closed at $337.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Stericycle (SRCL) to Underperform
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) PT Raised to $950 at JPMorgan; Offers 5 Key Takeaways
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $941 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!