UPDATE: Oppenheimer Sees Opportunity in Carbonite (CARB) and Raises Rating to Outperform
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 10:54 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded Carbonite (NASDAQ: CARB) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $21. Analyst Brian Schwartz said he sees substantial upside based on valuation and fundamentals.
"Specifically, we think 2017 Street forecasts are too low as investors could be underappreciating that: 1) the company’s growth plan with eVault is taking shape; 2) cost savings alone from eliminating duplicated eVault data centers will drive margin improvements/ outperformance in 2017; and 3) execution concerns are mitigated by greater stability in leadership," said Schwartz.
The analyst added, "Bottom Line: We think as management delivers good execution in upcoming quarterly reported results it will garner increasing investor recognition for the business, and catalyze a re-rating higher of CARB’s valuation multiples to coincide with a higher estimates trend."
Shares of Carbonite closed at $14.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!