UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Jack Henry (JKHY) to Perform
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 9:24 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer downgraded Jack Henry (NASDAQ: JKHY) from Outperform to Perform and removed its price target (prior $86.00). The downgrade was tied to valuation.
Analyst Glenn Greene said, "While we generally offer wide valuation latitude, JKHY has become relatively fairly valued, in our view. The shares trade at a 29x our/Street consensus NTM P/E multiple, a 66% premium to the S&P 500 and a ~32% premium to peer FISV (although just a ~5% EV/EBITDA premium). Further, JKHY now trades at a 6+ turn (29%) premium to its 5-year average NTM P/E of ~22x."
Shares of Jack Henry closed at $88.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!