UPDATE: Off Wall Street Starts Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) at Strong Sell
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 10:20 AM EDT)
Weakness in Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) Thursday was tied to a cautious report from Off Wall Street. The stock was rated Strong Sell with a $39 price target, in part due to strong price competition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callidus Software (CALD) Said Mentioned Cautiously at Off Wall Street
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!