UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Plains All American (PAA) to Overweight
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:51 AM EDT)
Morgan Stanley upgraded Plains All American (NYSE: PAA) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $37. Analyst Tom Abrams highlighted dominant market share, underutilized capacity, and a reasonable valuation.
"We see PAA as an attractive name in our coverage universe given its Permian basin positioning, with dominant gathering market share and underutilized assets that will benefit from increasing Permian crude production. Inside, we detail our view of when we expect PAA to capture its well-advertised $1 billion EBITDA from cyclical volume improvement; In summary, we forecast that by 2019 PAA will realize twice the EBITDA uplift from additional capacity utilization compared to what is baked into current consensus," said Abrams.
Shares of Plains All American closed at $30.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!