UPDATE: Macquarie Upgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 6, 2016 8:15 AM EDT)
Macquarie upgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $4.75 (unchanged). Analyst Amy Yong said fears around integration and wholesale access are "largely digested at this point."
"Stability is all that’s needed for the dividend yield to reverse back to its 3-year historical average of ~7.5% (Fig 1). At 9.25% yield and 5.7x/4.0x EBITDA and FCF, integration risks and potential changes to wholesale pricing are now sufficiently in shares," said Yong.
Discussing integration, the analyst said, "Post a bumpy integration quarter, a normal marketing rhythm should resume this fall. We expect improved customer net adds in 3Q/4Q which we are modelling at -86k/-85k, as snowbirds return to FL. Current promos include a US$400 Amazon gift card to switch as well as a one-year Amazon prime subscription with certain packages. Frontier is also pushing attractive bundles which offer up to a 25% discount to customers .... Based on industry checks, we expect the FCC to address or publish an order on Special Access as early as November. Though there is limited detail around business solutions including pricing, our sensitivity analysis suggests that every ~1% decline in data would equate to a ~0.4% decline in '17E EBITDA."
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $4.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Visa (V) Following Solid 4Q Report
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!