UPDATE: Macquarie Starts ORBCOMM (ORBC) at Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 10:51 AM EDT)
Macquarie initiated coverage on ORBCOMM (NASDAQ: ORBC) with an Outperform rating. Analyst Andrew DeGasperi sees the stock as a compelling investment.
"ORBCOMM makes a compelling investment case for shareholders interested in companies that will monetize the coming Internet of Things wave, a US$30bn market opportunity. After several acquisitions that have opened several new verticals and new partnerships/organic efforts to strengthen its network, we believe ORBCOMM’s sub growth will accelerate in the near term and drive top-line CAGR of 9% through ‘18. We value ORBC at US$11/sh or 15x 2017E EBITDA," said DeGasperi.
"Importantly, while shares are relatively in line with peers at ~12x 2017E EBITDA, we think its dominant position in satellite-based M2M, unique satellite/terrestrial hybrid network, high visibility to revenues thanks to extensive subscriber base and appetite for M&A will likely propel shares higher. Lastly, we note our rating is not a call on 3Q16 results," added the analyst.
Shares of ORBCOMM closed at $8.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!