UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades Masco (MAS) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 26, 2016 10:51 AM EDT)
MKM Partners upgraded Masco (NYSE: MAS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $36. Analyst Megan McGrath sees opportunity in a recent pullback.
"We believe that yesterday’s large pullback in the shares (shares were down 10%) presents a compelling buying opportunity for MAS, especially given that the company remains confident in its FY17 EPS guidance of $1.80. While 3Q results were certainly messy (with missteps in Windows and lower than expected margins in Cabinets), the company’s two largest businesses (Plumbing and Paint) continue to execute with excellent margins. We had been somewhat cautious on MAS heading into 3Q earnings, given 2Q’s large beat and a premium valuation of the shares. However, we do not believe that the repair/remodel cycle is over (as yesterday’s pullback seems to imply) and we expect MAS shares to see a healthy recovery from these levels," said the analyst.
Shares of Masco closed at $30.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!