UPDATE: Himax Technologies (HIMX): Cutting Estimates on Delays - Baird
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - December 1, 2016 6:41 AM EST)
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, lowered estimates but reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) after coming to the conclusion that unit momentum for AR devices industry-wide may not pan out until after 2017, due to high component costs, technology limitations, and a still-nascent ecosystem. Gerra said the longer-term outlook for AR devices remain very promising.
No change to the price target of $10. FY 2017 EPS goes from $0.50 to $0.40 and FY 2018 EPS goes from $0.75 to $0.60.
Shares of Himax Technologies closed at $7.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Bullish on Regency Centers (REG) Following Updated Guidance
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!