UPDATE: Himax Technologies (HIMX): Cutting Estimates on Delays - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - December 1, 2016 6:41 AM EST)
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, lowered estimates but reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Himax Technologies (NASDAQ: HIMX) after coming to the conclusion that unit momentum for AR devices industry-wide may not pan out until after 2017, due to high component costs, technology limitations, and a still-nascent ecosystem. Gerra said the longer-term outlook for AR devices remain very promising.
No change to the price target of $10. FY 2017 EPS goes from $0.50 to $0.40 and FY 2018 EPS goes from $0.75 to $0.60.
Shares of Himax Technologies closed at $7.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!