UPDATE: Haemonetics (HAE) Initiated with 'Sell' Rating at Off Wall Street, PT $24
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 10:42 AM EDT)
Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) was initiated with a Strong Sell recommendation at Off Wall Street, according to contacts. The stock was given a price target of $24, implying downside of 34%. Analysts said plasma revenue is unlikely to meet consensus. The report also noted that China is believed to be taking share, and public awareness is increasing regarding the risks of blood transfusion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!