UPDATE: Haemonetics (HAE) Initiated with 'Sell' Rating at Off Wall Street, PT $24
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 10:42 AM EDT)
Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) was initiated with a Strong Sell recommendation at Off Wall Street, according to contacts. The stock was given a price target of $24, implying downside of 34%. Analysts said plasma revenue is unlikely to meet consensus. The report also noted that China is believed to be taking share, and public awareness is increasing regarding the risks of blood transfusion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!