UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Talend SA (TLND) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded Talend SA (NASDAQ: TLND) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31, implying upside of 37%. Analyst Jesse Hulsing thinks the company will benefit as analytic workloads moving to the cloud.
"The recent pullback in the stock (-16% over the last month, due in part to GBP weakness) creates an opportunity in a name we believe 1) can sustain growth >30% subscription through FY18 due to tailwinds from big data and cloud adoption, 2) is FCF positive with a unique-for-software path to GAAP profitability, and 3) is now undervalued vs growth comps (4.5x EV/sales vs peers at 7.4x)," said Hulsing.
Shares of Talend SA closed at $22.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!