UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Talend SA (TLND) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded Talend SA (NASDAQ: TLND) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31, implying upside of 37%. Analyst Jesse Hulsing thinks the company will benefit as analytic workloads moving to the cloud.
"The recent pullback in the stock (-16% over the last month, due in part to GBP weakness) creates an opportunity in a name we believe 1) can sustain growth >30% subscription through FY18 due to tailwinds from big data and cloud adoption, 2) is FCF positive with a unique-for-software path to GAAP profitability, and 3) is now undervalued vs growth comps (4.5x EV/sales vs peers at 7.4x)," said Hulsing.
Shares of Talend SA closed at $22.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!