UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Talend SA (TLND) to Buy
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded Talend SA (NASDAQ: TLND) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31, implying upside of 37%. Analyst Jesse Hulsing thinks the company will benefit as analytic workloads moving to the cloud.
"The recent pullback in the stock (-16% over the last month, due in part to GBP weakness) creates an opportunity in a name we believe 1) can sustain growth >30% subscription through FY18 due to tailwinds from big data and cloud adoption, 2) is FCF positive with a unique-for-software path to GAAP profitability, and 3) is now undervalued vs growth comps (4.5x EV/sales vs peers at 7.4x)," said Hulsing.
Shares of Talend SA closed at $22.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!