UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 8:47 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $32.00 (from $26.00). Analyst Simona Jankowski sees more balanced risk/reward and has higher confidence in revenue stabilization.
"Our more positive view is based on 1) improved positioning in the transition to all-flash, 2) better trends in the strategic product portfolio (including the cDOT migration), which is now 61% of product revenues and should help offset mature revenue declines, and 3) ongoing cost reductions in COGS/opex," said Jankowski.
Shares of NetApp closed at $34.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!