UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Neutral
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 8:47 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $32.00 (from $26.00). Analyst Simona Jankowski sees more balanced risk/reward and has higher confidence in revenue stabilization.
"Our more positive view is based on 1) improved positioning in the transition to all-flash, 2) better trends in the strategic product portfolio (including the cDOT migration), which is now 61% of product revenues and should help offset mature revenue declines, and 3) ongoing cost reductions in COGS/opex," said Jankowski.
Shares of NetApp closed at $34.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!