UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades AutoNation Inc. (AN) to Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 8:52 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded AutoNation Inc. (NYSE: AN) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $49.00 (from $52.00). Analyst David Tamberrino thinks shares have bottomed.
"We upgrade AN as valuation appears to have bottomed out with shares trading in line with our updated price target – effectively at trough multiples, and given a more defensible business model in a downturn," said the analyst.
Shares of AutoNation Inc. closed at $49.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!