UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades AutoNation Inc. (AN) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 8:52 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded AutoNation Inc. (NYSE: AN) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $49.00 (from $52.00). Analyst David Tamberrino thinks shares have bottomed.
"We upgrade AN as valuation appears to have bottomed out with shares trading in line with our updated price target – effectively at trough multiples, and given a more defensible business model in a downturn," said the analyst.
Shares of AutoNation Inc. closed at $49.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!