UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades AutoNation Inc. (AN) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 8:52 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded AutoNation Inc. (NYSE: AN) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $49.00 (from $52.00). Analyst David Tamberrino thinks shares have bottomed.
"We upgrade AN as valuation appears to have bottomed out with shares trading in line with our updated price target – effectively at trough multiples, and given a more defensible business model in a downturn," said the analyst.
Shares of AutoNation Inc. closed at $49.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!