UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts WestRock LLC (WRK) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:18 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on WestRock LLC (NYSE: WRK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $53. Analyst Brian Maguire said the company is best positioned to benefit if containerboard improves.
"We believe WRK is best positioned among Containerboard stocks in our coverage given its diversified boxboard exposure, valuation discount relative to peers, and self-help opportunities (MWV synergies, share repurchases). However, we remain on the sidelines until our view on Containerboard improves and/or US industrial production shows more signs of growth," said Maguire.
Shares of WestRock LLC closed at $48.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Starts Herc Holding (HRI) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!