UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts WestRock LLC (WRK) at Neutral
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:18 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on WestRock LLC (NYSE: WRK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $53. Analyst Brian Maguire said the company is best positioned to benefit if containerboard improves.
"We believe WRK is best positioned among Containerboard stocks in our coverage given its diversified boxboard exposure, valuation discount relative to peers, and self-help opportunities (MWV synergies, share repurchases). However, we remain on the sidelines until our view on Containerboard improves and/or US industrial production shows more signs of growth," said Maguire.
Shares of WestRock LLC closed at $48.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!