UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts WestRock LLC (WRK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:18 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on WestRock LLC (NYSE: WRK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $53. Analyst Brian Maguire said the company is best positioned to benefit if containerboard improves.
"We believe WRK is best positioned among Containerboard stocks in our coverage given its diversified boxboard exposure, valuation discount relative to peers, and self-help opportunities (MWV synergies, share repurchases). However, we remain on the sidelines until our view on Containerboard improves and/or US industrial production shows more signs of growth," said Maguire.
Shares of WestRock LLC closed at $48.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
- UBS Raises Price Target on Accenture (ACN) to $125; Remains Sidelined
- Mizuho Securities Starts Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!