UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts WestRock LLC (WRK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:18 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on WestRock LLC (NYSE: WRK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $53. Analyst Brian Maguire said the company is best positioned to benefit if containerboard improves.
"We believe WRK is best positioned among Containerboard stocks in our coverage given its diversified boxboard exposure, valuation discount relative to peers, and self-help opportunities (MWV synergies, share repurchases). However, we remain on the sidelines until our view on Containerboard improves and/or US industrial production shows more signs of growth," said Maguire.
Shares of WestRock LLC closed at $48.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- PayPal (PYPL): Improving Visibility, Raising PT - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!