UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts WestRock LLC (WRK) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:18 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on WestRock LLC (NYSE: WRK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $53. Analyst Brian Maguire said the company is best positioned to benefit if containerboard improves.
"We believe WRK is best positioned among Containerboard stocks in our coverage given its diversified boxboard exposure, valuation discount relative to peers, and self-help opportunities (MWV synergies, share repurchases). However, we remain on the sidelines until our view on Containerboard improves and/or US industrial production shows more signs of growth," said Maguire.
Shares of WestRock LLC closed at $48.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes OvaScience (OVAS) at Perform
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!