UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Republic Services (RSG) at Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 1, 2016 9:50 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Republic Services (NYSE: RSG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $52, implying 0% upside.
Analyst Brian Maguire said, "We like RSG’s self-help initiatives that could generate meaningful SG&A savings, and potential volume leverage to a rebound in single-family housing starts. However, RSG’s valuation is currently elevated and could be susceptible to a shift in fund flows to more cyclical sectors unless economic data continues to disappoint. Furthermore, formula-based pricing linked to CPI will likely continue to be a margin headwind in the residential collection channel until a larger percentage of contracts turn over."
Shares of Republic Services closed at $52.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!