UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Republic Services (RSG) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 1, 2016 9:50 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Republic Services (NYSE: RSG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $52, implying 0% upside.
Analyst Brian Maguire said, "We like RSG’s self-help initiatives that could generate meaningful SG&A savings, and potential volume leverage to a rebound in single-family housing starts. However, RSG’s valuation is currently elevated and could be susceptible to a shift in fund flows to more cyclical sectors unless economic data continues to disappoint. Furthermore, formula-based pricing linked to CPI will likely continue to be a margin headwind in the residential collection channel until a larger percentage of contracts turn over."
Shares of Republic Services closed at $52.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!