UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Neutral
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 9:40 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE: PSXP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $52. Analyst Jerren Holder thinks growth is largely already priced in.
"We forecast 29%/24% distribution growth in 2017/2018 given its parent’s dropdown inventory of midstream assets and organic growth under development. However, we believe this growth is largely already priced into its equity valuation based on PSXP’s 4.2% current yield (vs. MLP average 7.3%)," said the analyst.
Shares of Phillips 66 Partners closed at $48.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!