UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 9:40 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE: PSXP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $52. Analyst Jerren Holder thinks growth is largely already priced in.
"We forecast 29%/24% distribution growth in 2017/2018 given its parent’s dropdown inventory of midstream assets and organic growth under development. However, we believe this growth is largely already priced into its equity valuation based on PSXP’s 4.2% current yield (vs. MLP average 7.3%)," said the analyst.
Shares of Phillips 66 Partners closed at $48.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!