UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Packaging Corp. of America (PKG) at Sell
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:09 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE: PKG) with a Sell rating and a price target of $77, implying 6% downside. Analyst Brian Maguire said the stock's premium is unjustified, and he sees limited growth.
"Our rating is based on: 1) PKG’s 0.5x to 1.0x EBITDA valuation premium to Containerboard peers (IP, WRK, KS), which we believe is too high based on PKG’s non-Containerboard exposure to UCFS (14% of EBITDA); 2) our neutral to slightly negative view on Containerboard (86% of EBITDA), and in particular our view that investor expectations for price increases are too optimistic; 3) relatively few identifiable growth drivers within existing product lines," said Maguire.
Shares of Packaging Corp. of America closed at $81.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!