UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Host Hotels (HST) at Neutral
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 9:33 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Host Hotels (NYSE: HST) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $15. Analyst Stephen Grambling doesn't see compelling valuation.
"HST ranks in the middle of our coverage group in our stock selection framework, as high capital intensity mutes CROCI and unlevered FCF yield. Furthermore, ramping supply in several of HST’s largest markets combined with high Airbnb exposure warrants caution near term. We expect slowing RevPAR growth to drive EBITDA declines over the next two years but consensus is largely factoring this in. As a result, valuation sits below history, but is not compelling across EV/EBITDA or dividend yield, leaving us Neutral," said Grambling.
Shares of Host Hotels closed at $16.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!