UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Host Hotels (HST) at Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 9:33 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Host Hotels (NYSE: HST) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $15. Analyst Stephen Grambling doesn't see compelling valuation.
"HST ranks in the middle of our coverage group in our stock selection framework, as high capital intensity mutes CROCI and unlevered FCF yield. Furthermore, ramping supply in several of HST’s largest markets combined with high Airbnb exposure warrants caution near term. We expect slowing RevPAR growth to drive EBITDA declines over the next two years but consensus is largely factoring this in. As a result, valuation sits below history, but is not compelling across EV/EBITDA or dividend yield, leaving us Neutral," said Grambling.
Shares of Host Hotels closed at $16.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!