UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Host Hotels (HST) at Neutral
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 9:33 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Host Hotels (NYSE: HST) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $15. Analyst Stephen Grambling doesn't see compelling valuation.
"HST ranks in the middle of our coverage group in our stock selection framework, as high capital intensity mutes CROCI and unlevered FCF yield. Furthermore, ramping supply in several of HST’s largest markets combined with high Airbnb exposure warrants caution near term. We expect slowing RevPAR growth to drive EBITDA declines over the next two years but consensus is largely factoring this in. As a result, valuation sits below history, but is not compelling across EV/EBITDA or dividend yield, leaving us Neutral," said Grambling.
Shares of Host Hotels closed at $16.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!