UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Enviva Partners LP (EVA) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:11 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Enviva Partners LP (NYSE: EVA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $28.Analyst Brian Maguire sees the stock as fairly valued.
"While we like EVA’s exposure to the growing wood pellets market and its favorable contract structure, we believe these features are priced-in, and the stock is fairly valued," said the analyst.
Shares of Enviva Partners LP closed at $26.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!