UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Enviva Partners LP (EVA) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:11 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Enviva Partners LP (NYSE: EVA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $28.Analyst Brian Maguire sees the stock as fairly valued.
"While we like EVA’s exposure to the growing wood pellets market and its favorable contract structure, we believe these features are priced-in, and the stock is fairly valued," said the analyst.
Shares of Enviva Partners LP closed at $26.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!