UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Enviva Partners LP (EVA) at Neutral
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 9:11 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Enviva Partners LP (NYSE: EVA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $28.Analyst Brian Maguire sees the stock as fairly valued.
"While we like EVA’s exposure to the growing wood pellets market and its favorable contract structure, we believe these features are priced-in, and the stock is fairly valued," said the analyst.
Shares of Enviva Partners LP closed at $26.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!