UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Neutral
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 1, 2016 10:12 AM EST)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $25. Analyst Stephan Stewart sees a lack of catalysts.
"While we view CTLT’s broad scale and stable contract manufacturing algorithm as a source of earnings support, we see limited scope of outsized organic upside and limited balance sheet flexibility at current leverage (4.1x). We therefore do not expect meaningful multiple expansion versus peers," said Stewart.
Shares of Catalent closed at $23.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- American International Group (AIG) PT Lowered to $69 at UBS
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Following Reports of Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!