UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Resumes Quintiles (Q) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 5, 2016 8:39 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs resumed coverage on Quintiles (NYSE: Q) with a Buy rating and a price target of $94. Analyst Robert P. Jones thinks conservative assumptions, along with modest improvements in win and conversion rates will result in upside to estimates and guidance.
"Whether the merger of the largest CRO and the largest healthcare database globally will result in meaningfully more productive drug trial management will take a few years to bear out. That said, we think under conservative assumptions, modest improvements in win and conversion rates will result in upside to estimates/guidance. Against a favorable CRO fundamental backdrop and an expectation for continued relative stability in the legacy IMS business, we see an attractive entry point with shares of Q 20% below its 5-year average premium to the S&P. We remove the NR designation from Q shares and add Q to the Buy List with a 12-month price target of $94," said Jones.
Shares of Quintiles closed at $78.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!