UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Resumes Quintiles (Q) at Buy
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 5, 2016 8:39 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs resumed coverage on Quintiles (NYSE: Q) with a Buy rating and a price target of $94. Analyst Robert P. Jones thinks conservative assumptions, along with modest improvements in win and conversion rates will result in upside to estimates and guidance.
"Whether the merger of the largest CRO and the largest healthcare database globally will result in meaningfully more productive drug trial management will take a few years to bear out. That said, we think under conservative assumptions, modest improvements in win and conversion rates will result in upside to estimates/guidance. Against a favorable CRO fundamental backdrop and an expectation for continued relative stability in the legacy IMS business, we see an attractive entry point with shares of Q 20% below its 5-year average premium to the S&P. We remove the NR designation from Q shares and add Q to the Buy List with a 12-month price target of $94," said Jones.
Shares of Quintiles closed at $78.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!