UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Resumes Quintiles (Q) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 5, 2016 8:39 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs resumed coverage on Quintiles (NYSE: Q) with a Buy rating and a price target of $94. Analyst Robert P. Jones thinks conservative assumptions, along with modest improvements in win and conversion rates will result in upside to estimates and guidance.
"Whether the merger of the largest CRO and the largest healthcare database globally will result in meaningfully more productive drug trial management will take a few years to bear out. That said, we think under conservative assumptions, modest improvements in win and conversion rates will result in upside to estimates/guidance. Against a favorable CRO fundamental backdrop and an expectation for continued relative stability in the legacy IMS business, we see an attractive entry point with shares of Q 20% below its 5-year average premium to the S&P. We remove the NR designation from Q shares and add Q to the Buy List with a 12-month price target of $94," said Jones.
Shares of Quintiles closed at $78.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!