UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates USG Corp. (USG) at Sell
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 22, 2016 8:51 AM EST)
Goldman Sachs reinstated coverage on USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) with a Sell rating and a price target of $24, implying downside of 15%.
Analsyt Jerry Revich said, "Our EPS estimates are 13% below consensus in 2017-18 as we believe wallboard pricing and ceiling volumes face idiosyncratic headwinds amid a continued construction recovery. In wallboard, we believe pricing may be challenged as high priced volumes roll off following USG’s divestiture of the L&W business, along with headwinds from rising manufacturing costs. In ceilings, remodeling investment appears to be in secular decline, while supply additions create margin risk."
Shares of USG Corp. closed at $28.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Record Sub Growth Drives Top-Line Acceleration - Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Mobileye N.V (MBLY) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!