UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades CyberArk Software (CYBR) to Neutral on Valuation
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 15, 2016 8:26 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $58 (unchanged). Analyst Gabriela Borges said there was no change to the fundamental story, and he tied the downgrade to valuation.
"We downgrade CyberArk to Neutral from Buy with 10% upside to our 12month price target of $58 (unchanged). There is no change to our fundamental view: we continue to see significant runway for the company to expand with privileged access and complementary technologies at new and existing customers, as well as the potential for M&A. However, with the stock trading at 23X 2017E FCF, we believe the medium-term growth story is well understood and we see more opportunities in other Security stocks over the next 12 months," said Borges.
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $52.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Neutral
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!