UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cardinal Health (CAH) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 8:33 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) from Conviction Buy to Neutral with a price target of $83 (prior $90). Analyst Robert P. Jones sees moderating brand pricing.
Jones explained, "We remove CAH from the Americas Conviction List and downgrade it to Neutral (from Buy) as softer brand price inflation presents an additional risk to earnings in a year when EPS growth was already below CAH’s long-term (3-year) target of 10-15%. Further, a more permanent change in brand pricing could present a structural headwind to the current earnings growth model. In addition, the upside drivers of EPS that we identified in our December 2015 upgrade have not been as accretive as expected (Cordis, Medical), with CAH recently lowering guidance for Cordis accretion in FY17."
Shares of Cardinal Health closed at $76.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Neutral
- Micron Technology (MU): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - Susquenana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!