UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cardinal Health (CAH) to Neutral
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 8:33 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) from Conviction Buy to Neutral with a price target of $83 (prior $90). Analyst Robert P. Jones sees moderating brand pricing.
Jones explained, "We remove CAH from the Americas Conviction List and downgrade it to Neutral (from Buy) as softer brand price inflation presents an additional risk to earnings in a year when EPS growth was already below CAH’s long-term (3-year) target of 10-15%. Further, a more permanent change in brand pricing could present a structural headwind to the current earnings growth model. In addition, the upside drivers of EPS that we identified in our December 2015 upgrade have not been as accretive as expected (Cordis, Medical), with CAH recently lowering guidance for Cordis accretion in FY17."
Shares of Cardinal Health closed at $76.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!