UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Adds INC Research Holdings (INCR) to Conviction Buy List
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 12, 2016 8:27 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded INC Research Holdings (NASDAQ: INCR) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $62, implying upside of 38%. Analyst Robert P. Jones sees upside helped by strong industry fundamentals.
"Following strong 2Q fundamental updates across the sector, we believe INCR screens attractive given we think valuation is not reflective of grouphigh growth and see upside to Street estimates under very reasonable assumptions (sensitivity analysis inside). We add Buy-rated INCR to the Americas Conviction List with a $62, 12-month price target (38% upside), which now includes an M&A component, and reiterate our Attractive coverage view on the CROs," said Jones.
"Specifically, we think now is the right time to get more positive on INCR due to: (1) Robust industry fundamentals – 2Q group net bookings were up 14% (INCR 15.8%); (2) group TTM book-to-bill stands at a healthy 1.24x (INCR 1.25x); and (3) stabilizing-to-improving conversion rates (INCR +10bps seq," continued the analyst.
Jones added, "Also, despite some investor skepticism around biotech investments, we believe funding remains at healthy levels – biotech equity funding (IPO/Converts) remains above 15 year historical averages and quarterly VC flows into biotech companies remain near peak levels in 2Q16."
Shares of INC Research Holdings closed at $45.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!