UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Adds INC Research Holdings (INCR) to Conviction Buy List
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 12, 2016 8:27 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded INC Research Holdings (NASDAQ: INCR) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $62, implying upside of 38%. Analyst Robert P. Jones sees upside helped by strong industry fundamentals.
"Following strong 2Q fundamental updates across the sector, we believe INCR screens attractive given we think valuation is not reflective of grouphigh growth and see upside to Street estimates under very reasonable assumptions (sensitivity analysis inside). We add Buy-rated INCR to the Americas Conviction List with a $62, 12-month price target (38% upside), which now includes an M&A component, and reiterate our Attractive coverage view on the CROs," said Jones.
"Specifically, we think now is the right time to get more positive on INCR due to: (1) Robust industry fundamentals – 2Q group net bookings were up 14% (INCR 15.8%); (2) group TTM book-to-bill stands at a healthy 1.24x (INCR 1.25x); and (3) stabilizing-to-improving conversion rates (INCR +10bps seq," continued the analyst.
Jones added, "Also, despite some investor skepticism around biotech investments, we believe funding remains at healthy levels – biotech equity funding (IPO/Converts) remains above 15 year historical averages and quarterly VC flows into biotech companies remain near peak levels in 2Q16."
Shares of INC Research Holdings closed at $45.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!