UPDATE: Evercore ISI Starts Patheon Holdings (PTHN) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 16, 2016 7:09 AM EDT)
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on Patheon Holdings (NYSE: PTHN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $33. Analyst Ross Muken anticipates growth.
"We are expanding our coverage of the Life Sciences Tools, & Diagnostics universe with the addition of BUY RATED Patheon (PTHN), a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organization (CDMO) likely to yield >15% EPS growth over the medium term. Ultimately, we believe PTHN will participate as one of the key consolidators within the highly fragmented CDMO space. Our thesis centers on 1) the company’s ability to continue to grow MSD to HSD core revenue due to exposure to high growth biologics/biosimilars end market and 2) a culture of operational excellence continuing to push OMs up another 500bp despite a massive up-tick over the past few years and 3) management’s proven M&A strategy to identify key assets that will deliver additional growth and create material shareholder value," said Muken.
Shares of Patheon Holdings closed at $27.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!