UPDATE: Credit Suisse Reinstates IAMGOLD (IAG) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 18, 2016 9:45 AM EDT)
Credit Suisse reinstated coverage on IAMGOLD (NYSE: IAG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $5.25.
Analyst Anita Soni said, "Our model is updated to reflect IAG's equity financing, Q2 results and conditional decision to proceed with the Sadiola sulphide expansion. On our final modelling our NAV estimate increases by 5%, driven by Westwood (lower capex) and Sadiola (sulphide expansion). Our H2/16 and 2017 OpCFa declines by 20% to US$0.41/sh from $0.51 on a higher share count, lower production and higher costs. We raise our cash flow target multiple to 10x from 9x, to reflect more ounces modelled with the Sadiola expansion. Our NAV multiple is unchanged at 1.20x."
Shares of IAMGOLD closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Some Risk To Earnings - Buckingham Research
- RBC Capital Starts Sysco (SYY) at Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!