UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 8:48 AM EDT)
Cowen upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $64 after the FDA approved Exondys 51.
Analyst Ritu Baral said, "Following today's approval of Exondys 51, SRPT announced average weight-based net, compliance adjusted price of ~$300k/yr but our estimated gross is much higher. SRPT looks ready to launch ASAP, with inventory/commercial operations/patient hub in place. We are upgrading with a new target of $64 based on a sound commercial plan to drive rapid, sticky sales, with upside from EU and the pipeline."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!