UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Outperform
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 8:48 AM EDT)
Cowen upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $64 after the FDA approved Exondys 51.
Analyst Ritu Baral said, "Following today's approval of Exondys 51, SRPT announced average weight-based net, compliance adjusted price of ~$300k/yr but our estimated gross is much higher. SRPT looks ready to launch ASAP, with inventory/commercial operations/patient hub in place. We are upgrading with a new target of $64 based on a sound commercial plan to drive rapid, sticky sales, with upside from EU and the pipeline."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Nimble Storage (NMBL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!