UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Outperform
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 8:48 AM EDT)
Cowen upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $64 after the FDA approved Exondys 51.
Analyst Ritu Baral said, "Following today's approval of Exondys 51, SRPT announced average weight-based net, compliance adjusted price of ~$300k/yr but our estimated gross is much higher. SRPT looks ready to launch ASAP, with inventory/commercial operations/patient hub in place. We are upgrading with a new target of $64 based on a sound commercial plan to drive rapid, sticky sales, with upside from EU and the pipeline."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $48.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
- Array Biopharma (ARRY) Announces $100M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!