UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Abhey Lamba reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT) to $62.00 (from $60.00) following strong Q2 results.
Lamba commented, "Commvault's F2Q results came in better than expectations. Management called out better sales execution and enterprise activity as the updated product resonates with customers for cloud workloads. For outlook, management blessed consensus F2H estimates. We believe the stock continues to work on product cycle, improved execution and undemanding valuation and see potential upside to estimates on continued execution improvement. Reiterate Buy rating while adjusting our PT to $62 from $60."
Shares of CommVault Systems closed at $53.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!