UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Abhey Lamba reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT) to $62.00 (from $60.00) following strong Q2 results.
Lamba commented, "Commvault's F2Q results came in better than expectations. Management called out better sales execution and enterprise activity as the updated product resonates with customers for cloud workloads. For outlook, management blessed consensus F2H estimates. We believe the stock continues to work on product cycle, improved execution and undemanding valuation and see potential upside to estimates on continued execution improvement. Reiterate Buy rating while adjusting our PT to $62 from $60."
Shares of CommVault Systems closed at $53.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!