UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) to Hold
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 10, 2016 9:48 AM EDT)
Brean Capital downgraded Ohr Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: OHRP) from Buy to Hold and removed its price target (prior $30.00). Analyst Jonathan Aschoff expressed concerns about phase 3 funding and design.
"We are downgrading Ohr to Hold from Buy due to our concerns over the company being able to fund its Phase 3 program and the increased frequency of background therapy in Phase 3 versus Phase 2. The company still has not disclosed data it said was coming months ago regarding 20 wet AMD patients taking OHR-102 and monthly Lucentis versus monthly Lucentis only and we would appreciate seeing that data to gain more comfort in the Phase 3 design. Ohr will only say that the small trial is still ongoing," said Aschoff.
Shares of Ohr Pharmaceutical closed at $2.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Can Achieve 230M Global Subscribers - Brean Capital
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!