UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 10, 2016 9:48 AM EDT)
Brean Capital downgraded Ohr Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: OHRP) from Buy to Hold and removed its price target (prior $30.00). Analyst Jonathan Aschoff expressed concerns about phase 3 funding and design.
"We are downgrading Ohr to Hold from Buy due to our concerns over the company being able to fund its Phase 3 program and the increased frequency of background therapy in Phase 3 versus Phase 2. The company still has not disclosed data it said was coming months ago regarding 20 wet AMD patients taking OHR-102 and monthly Lucentis versus monthly Lucentis only and we would appreciate seeing that data to gain more comfort in the Phase 3 design. Ohr will only say that the small trial is still ongoing," said Aschoff.
Shares of Ohr Pharmaceutical closed at $2.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Brean Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!