UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades 58.com Inc (WUBA) to Hold
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 11, 2016 10:25 AM EST)
Brean Capital downgraded 58.com Inc (NYSE: WUBA) from Buy to Hold and removed its price target. The downgraded followed the release of Q3 results.
Analyst Fawne Jiang said, "WUBA reported mixed 3Q16 results with revenue missing and bottom line ahead of consensus expectations. The company provided soft 4Q16 revenue guidance largely attributable to the slowdown of its housing category as a result of government’s recently tightened regulations on China’s real estate market. While we remain believers in the long term story with WUBA’s market leading position in classified ads and its multi-category play, we see increasing headwinds with its overall growth given its large exposure to housing (~45% of total). Uncertainties on when/at what level if restrictive policies may lighten up are adding incremental risks to its next 12 month growth outlook."
Shares of 58.com Inc closed at $33.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!