UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 3, 2016 9:49 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on SCYNEXIS (NASDAQ: SCYX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16. Analyst Difei Yang is bullish on lead product candidate, SCY-078.
"Throughout the clinical trial process, SCY-078 has showed potent and broad spectrum anti-fungal activity, importantly against echinocandinresistant strains, and a promising safety profile. We expect US and EU launches for IC and IA indications in 2019 and 2020 respectively, as well as a 2020 launch for SCY-078 vs. vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC). In the interim, investors should look to the FDA meeting, anticipated in 4Q16/1Q17, the initiation of a Phase 3 trial for refractory invasive fungal infections (rIFI) in 4Q16, as well as to the anticipated 1Q17 initiation of the Phase II IC study with top-line data from both expected in 4Q17. We see peak year revenue in the $300 million range with better-than-average success in product development. As such, we assume coverage with a BUY rating and $16 TP."
Shares of SCYNEXIS closed at $3.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!