UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 3, 2016 9:49 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on SCYNEXIS (NASDAQ: SCYX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16. Analyst Difei Yang is bullish on lead product candidate, SCY-078.
"Throughout the clinical trial process, SCY-078 has showed potent and broad spectrum anti-fungal activity, importantly against echinocandinresistant strains, and a promising safety profile. We expect US and EU launches for IC and IA indications in 2019 and 2020 respectively, as well as a 2020 launch for SCY-078 vs. vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC). In the interim, investors should look to the FDA meeting, anticipated in 4Q16/1Q17, the initiation of a Phase 3 trial for refractory invasive fungal infections (rIFI) in 4Q16, as well as to the anticipated 1Q17 initiation of the Phase II IC study with top-line data from both expected in 4Q17. We see peak year revenue in the $300 million range with better-than-average success in product development. As such, we assume coverage with a BUY rating and $16 TP."
Shares of SCYNEXIS closed at $3.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!