UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Recro Pharma (REPH) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 3, 2016 10:02 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Recro Pharma (NASDAQ: REPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst Difei Yang said, "Their lead product candidate, IV meloxicam, is a cyclo-oxygenase 2 (COX-2) inhibitor in Phase III trials for post-op acute pain management for which Recro acquired exclusive worldwide rights to from Alkermes. Recently, the company announced positive Phase III results from IV meloxicam in bunionectomy, and we look to the Phase III readout of IV meloxicam in abdominoplasty, expected before year end 2016, as the next catalyst. If this timing holds up, we expect to see an NDA submission by mid-summer 2017, followed by potential FDA approval in mid-summer 2018. Management has guided 2016 full year revenues in the $55 mil to $60 mil range, and in terms of the Gainesville transaction, they still owe $27.3 mil of their $50 mil five-year senior secured loan with OrbiMed as of August 8, 2016, as well as up to $120 mil in milestone, net sales, and royalty payments. The company raised $13.4 mil (net) in an equity offering in August, 2016 on ~2 mil shares priced at $7.50 per share."
Shares of Recro Pharma closed at $8.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Raised to $60 at Brean Capital
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!