UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 9:56 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23. Analyst Difei Yang sees strong growth in royalties.
Yang explained, "Nektar Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company with a history of discovering and developing new medicines for debilitating diseases and a robust R&D pipeline of investigational medicines in immunology, oncology, and pain. The company claims most of its revenue from licensing and partnership deals and has built an extensive pipeline over the years. In our view, Nektar’s products from recent/future launches that are likely to generate the most upside are: Movantik, Adynovate and Amikacin Inhale product. If the upside materializes in these mentioned products, we see growth in sales of an estimated $163.4 million in 2016 to an estimated $403.5 million in 2020. We like the strong sales growth prospect and the possibility of turning cash flow positive. As such, we assume coverage with a BUY rating and $23 TP."
Shares of Nektar Therapeutics closed at $16.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Prices 13M Common Stock Offering at $13.50/Share
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!