UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 10:12 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.
Analyst Jason Wittes said, "Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a market leader in DNA-based immunotherapy, is developing a variety of synthetic DNA plasmids delivered through its proprietary intradermal electroporation system, which has been shown to enhance DNA uptake and lead to more robust immune responses (Hutnick NA, et al., 2012; Diehl MC, et al., 2013) versus simple injection. The company is entering Phase III with its VGX-3100 for HPV-related pre-cancers/ cervical dysplasia. In addition, the company has a large portfolio of cancer immune therapies including head & neck and prostate (INO-5150 PSMA and PSA), both of which will read out Phase I data in Q4. In addition, the company has an attractive, externally funded, vaccine development portfolio. This includes a Zika vaccine, which is enrolling in a Phase II trial and will read out its 40-patient Phase I data in 4Q16. The majority of these trials are externally funded (see exhibit for full details). We value the stock at $18, based on a sum of the parts."
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals closed at $9.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!