UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) at Buy
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 3, 2016 10:04 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Axsome Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AXSM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.
Analyst Difei Yang said, "The company’s leading product candidate is AXS-02, a targeted non-opioid therapeutic in development for chronic pain. AXS-02 is in trials across 3 designations, complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), knee osteoarthritis (OA) with bone marrow lesions (BMLs), and chronic lower back pain (CLBP) with modic changes (MC). Axsome’s other product candidate, AXS-05, is in trials indicated for treatment resistant depression (TRD) and agitation in Alzheimer’s disease (AD). The company has lined up a series of catalysts for 4Q16 and 2017: 1) AXS-02 vs. CRPS Phase III trial (CREATE-1) interim analysis in 4Q16; 2) IND filing for AXS-05 vs. AD Phase II/III in 4Q16; and 3) CREATE-1 trial completion by YE 2017. We see the value drivers, CPRS, TRD, and AD, possessing lower-than-average R&D risks and a proven business model that lends itself to a shorter line to commercialization. As such, we assume coverage with a BUY rating and $20 TP."
Shares of Axsome Therapeutics closed at $7.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!