UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Buy
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 10:04 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $45. Analyst Difei Yang thinks the company will be a leader in the migraine market.
Yang summarized his views, writing, "Alder BioPharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company working toward the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic antibodies for treatment of migraines, autoimmune diseases, and inflammatory diseases. The company’s lead product candidate, ALD403, a novel monoclonal antibody delivered intravenously and indicated for migraine prevention, is entering two Phase III trials for frequent episodic migraines (FEM) and chronic migraines (CM). Recent Phase IIb results showed sustained efficacy of a 75% reduction in migraine days per month in one-third of enrolled patients. The two Phase III trials are Prevention of Migraine via Intravenous ALD403 Safety and Efficacy 1 (Promise 1) for FEM, which has an expected readout in 1H17, and Promise 2 for CM, which is slated to initiate in 2H16. The company held $450 mil in cash and cash equivalents and short-term investments as of the end of 2Q16, With a multiple value inflection point in the near term, i.e., readouts on Promise 1, we assume coverage with a BUY rating and $45 TP."
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $31.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Curtiss-Wright (CW) at Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!