UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades United Therapeutics Corp. (UTHR) to Underweight
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:19 AM EST)
Barclays downgraded United Therapeutics Corp. (NASDAQ: UTHR) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $100.00 (from $115.00). Analyst Geoff Meacham said Orenitram uptake will likely be hindered due to Uptravi.
Shares of United Therapeutics Corp. closed at $132.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!