UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Seattle Genetics (SGEN) to Equalweight
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:18 AM EST)
Barclays downgraded Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ: SGEN) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $70.00 (from $53.00). Analyst Geoff Meacham said benefit from ALCANZA, ECHELON-1, and CD33A is largely reflected in shares.
Shares of Seattle Genetics closed at $66.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Incyte (INCY) PT Raised to $135 at Barclays
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!