UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) to Equalweight
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:17 AM EST)
Barclays downgraded BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $105.00 (from $125.00). Analyst Geoff Meacham highlighted moderating growth and an overall lack of catalysts in 2017.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $88.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) to Underweight
- Barclays Upgrades BankUnited (BKU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!