UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) to Equalweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:17 AM EST)
Barclays downgraded BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $105.00 (from $125.00). Analyst Geoff Meacham highlighted moderating growth and an overall lack of catalysts in 2017.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $88.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Cerner (CERN) to Equalweight
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Mobileye N.V (MBLY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!