UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades ENSCO International Plc (ESV) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 17, 2016 9:08 AM EDT)
BMO Capital upgraded ENSCO International Plc (NYSE: ESV) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $8.
"Upgrading ESV to Market Perform from Underperform and moving it to the top of our list for investors that want long exposure to the offshore drillers. ESV has significantly underperformed peers and the OIH by 19% and 58% YTD, respectively. We now see balanced risk/reward with just 4% downside to our $8 price target (28% downside to the low-end of our trading range and 33% upside to the high end). ESV screens well on our stress test and does not need to access its undrawn revolver until it expires in 3Q2020," said analyst Daniel J. Boyd.
Shares of ENSCO International Plc closed at $8.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!