UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades ENSCO International Plc (ESV) to Market Perform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 17, 2016 9:08 AM EDT)
BMO Capital upgraded ENSCO International Plc (NYSE: ESV) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $8.
"Upgrading ESV to Market Perform from Underperform and moving it to the top of our list for investors that want long exposure to the offshore drillers. ESV has significantly underperformed peers and the OIH by 19% and 58% YTD, respectively. We now see balanced risk/reward with just 4% downside to our $8 price target (28% downside to the low-end of our trading range and 33% upside to the high end). ESV screens well on our stress test and does not need to access its undrawn revolver until it expires in 3Q2020," said analyst Daniel J. Boyd.
Shares of ENSCO International Plc closed at $8.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!