UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts ServiceNow (NOW) at Market Perform
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 8:51 AM EDT)
BMO Capital initiated coverage on ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Keith Bachman sees challenges.
"We believe that ServiceNow will have challenges sustaining growth in the IT service management (ITSM) market due to the small market size and increasing competition. In contrast, we believe ServiceNow will generate solid growth in new product areas and leverage its existing customer relationships to grow revenue per customer. However, since we think ITSM likely represents around 75% of subscription revenues, we choose to sit on the sidelines," said the analyst.
Shares of ServiceNow closed at $75.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (ETE) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Sunoco (SUN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!