UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts ServiceNow (NOW) at Market Perform
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 8:51 AM EDT)
BMO Capital initiated coverage on ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Keith Bachman sees challenges.
"We believe that ServiceNow will have challenges sustaining growth in the IT service management (ITSM) market due to the small market size and increasing competition. In contrast, we believe ServiceNow will generate solid growth in new product areas and leverage its existing customer relationships to grow revenue per customer. However, since we think ITSM likely represents around 75% of subscription revenues, we choose to sit on the sidelines," said the analyst.
Shares of ServiceNow closed at $75.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Crown Holdings (CCK) to Outperform as Analyst Sees Upside Break Out
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Overweight; Analyst Highlights Number of Vehicles Over 7 Years Old
- Stifel Upgrades Francesca's Holdings (FRAN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!