UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts ServiceNow (NOW) at Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 8:51 AM EDT)
BMO Capital initiated coverage on ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Keith Bachman sees challenges.
"We believe that ServiceNow will have challenges sustaining growth in the IT service management (ITSM) market due to the small market size and increasing competition. In contrast, we believe ServiceNow will generate solid growth in new product areas and leverage its existing customer relationships to grow revenue per customer. However, since we think ITSM likely represents around 75% of subscription revenues, we choose to sit on the sidelines," said the analyst.
Shares of ServiceNow closed at $75.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!