UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts ServiceNow (NOW) at Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 8:51 AM EDT)
BMO Capital initiated coverage on ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Keith Bachman sees challenges.
"We believe that ServiceNow will have challenges sustaining growth in the IT service management (ITSM) market due to the small market size and increasing competition. In contrast, we believe ServiceNow will generate solid growth in new product areas and leverage its existing customer relationships to grow revenue per customer. However, since we think ITSM likely represents around 75% of subscription revenues, we choose to sit on the sidelines," said the analyst.
Shares of ServiceNow closed at $75.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!