UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts ServiceNow (NOW) at Market Perform
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 8:51 AM EDT)
BMO Capital initiated coverage on ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $85. Analyst Keith Bachman sees challenges.
"We believe that ServiceNow will have challenges sustaining growth in the IT service management (ITSM) market due to the small market size and increasing competition. In contrast, we believe ServiceNow will generate solid growth in new product areas and leverage its existing customer relationships to grow revenue per customer. However, since we think ITSM likely represents around 75% of subscription revenues, we choose to sit on the sidelines," said the analyst.
Shares of ServiceNow closed at $75.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!