UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts Potlatch (PCH) at Market Perform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 8:25 AM EDT)
BMO Capital initiated coverage on Potlatch (NASDAQ: PCH) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $36. Analyst Ketan Mamtora isn't comfortable with valuation.
"There is EBITDA upside from a recovery in U.S. housing and southern sawlog prices. However, it is hard to get comfortable with a $2,000/acre valuation on PCH’s Northern Idaho as well as its southern lands. We’ve purposefully taken a cautious view of NAV and come up with a $40/share value. Our $36 price target is based on a 10% discount to our NAV," said Mamtora.
Shares of Potlatch closed at $38.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!