UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts Potlatch (PCH) at Market Perform
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 8:25 AM EDT)
BMO Capital initiated coverage on Potlatch (NASDAQ: PCH) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $36. Analyst Ketan Mamtora isn't comfortable with valuation.
"There is EBITDA upside from a recovery in U.S. housing and southern sawlog prices. However, it is hard to get comfortable with a $2,000/acre valuation on PCH’s Northern Idaho as well as its southern lands. We’ve purposefully taken a cautious view of NAV and come up with a $40/share value. Our $36 price target is based on a 10% discount to our NAV," said Mamtora.
Shares of Potlatch closed at $38.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Consolidated Edison (ED) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!