UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts Potlatch (PCH) at Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 13, 2016 8:25 AM EDT)
BMO Capital initiated coverage on Potlatch (NASDAQ: PCH) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $36. Analyst Ketan Mamtora isn't comfortable with valuation.
"There is EBITDA upside from a recovery in U.S. housing and southern sawlog prices. However, it is hard to get comfortable with a $2,000/acre valuation on PCH’s Northern Idaho as well as its southern lands. We’ve purposefully taken a cautious view of NAV and come up with a $40/share value. Our $36 price target is based on a 10% discount to our NAV," said Mamtora.
Shares of Potlatch closed at $38.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!