UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Packaging Corp. of America (PKG) to Market Perform
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 9:29 AM EST)
BMO Capital downgraded Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE: PKG) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $89 (unchanged).
Anlayst Mark Wilde said, "Our call hinges on three factors: valuation, challenges in implementing/ retaining a $50/ton containerboard hike, and the strength in the U.S. dollar. PKG is well managed with best-in-class margins. Its strong balance sheet provides financial flexibility. However, with the stock trading within 3.5% of our price target, we're moving to the sidelines. No change to our $89 price target."
Shares of Packaging Corp. of America closed at $85.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!