UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Packaging Corp. of America (PKG) to Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 9:29 AM EST)
BMO Capital downgraded Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE: PKG) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $89 (unchanged).
Anlayst Mark Wilde said, "Our call hinges on three factors: valuation, challenges in implementing/ retaining a $50/ton containerboard hike, and the strength in the U.S. dollar. PKG is well managed with best-in-class margins. Its strong balance sheet provides financial flexibility. However, with the stock trading within 3.5% of our price target, we're moving to the sidelines. No change to our $89 price target."
Shares of Packaging Corp. of America closed at $85.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!