UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 8, 2016 8:19 AM EDT)
BMO Capital downgraded PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $58 (unchanged). Analyst Dan McSpirit said he sees limited upside.
"In absolute terms, we see limited upside from where the shares are trading relative to our NAV-based target price of $58, an analysis grounded in well economics models for each of the company's operations and which shows remaining DJ Basin inventory measured in high-single-digit/low-double-digit years," said McSpirit. "In relative terms, we see no meaningful compression of the EBITDA multiple over time (7x 2017E EBITDA to 6x 2018E EBITDA at NYMEX strip pricing), also a reflection of the less competitive returns in the field in this somewhat contango-less oil and backwardation gas curves, as well as the reality of hedges rolling off."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $55.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) 'Buy' Maintained at SunTrust Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!