UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Market Perform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 8, 2016 8:19 AM EDT)
BMO Capital downgraded PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $58 (unchanged). Analyst Dan McSpirit said he sees limited upside.
"In absolute terms, we see limited upside from where the shares are trading relative to our NAV-based target price of $58, an analysis grounded in well economics models for each of the company's operations and which shows remaining DJ Basin inventory measured in high-single-digit/low-double-digit years," said McSpirit. "In relative terms, we see no meaningful compression of the EBITDA multiple over time (7x 2017E EBITDA to 6x 2018E EBITDA at NYMEX strip pricing), also a reflection of the less competitive returns in the field in this somewhat contango-less oil and backwardation gas curves, as well as the reality of hedges rolling off."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $55.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!